You are number one… Privacy, Service, and Healing are our Best Practices.
1. Our office serves all no matter of race, nationality, origin or social status. Everyone receives the same quality of service without discrimination.
(All client information is kept confidential and for our clinic use only). All HIPAA laws apply.
2. Call for an appointment. (404-841-9994) Please notify the office appointment cancellations either by phone or e-mail 12 hours before scheduled appointment; or a $35.00 fee may be charged if client fails to do so.
3. We accept Cash, Personal Checks, American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
(Patients will be charged a $25.00 fee for any returned checks).
4. We are a fee for services office. We assist our clients in filing insurance claims with their company at no extra cost. (Cigna, Aetna, United Healthcare, etc)
5. If you have any questions, please call us. All messages will be returned promptly.
Clients are first-come, first-served, with minimal or no waiting period.