Varicose Veins Treatment
How do we use acupuncture for varicose veins?
Acupuncture treatment is a safe and effective approach to treating and preventing spider veins and varicose veins, Veins are the blood vessels responsible for bringing deoxygenated blood back to the heart, where it can then replenish its supply. Veins in the feet and legs must work against the flow of gravity in an effort to push the blood flow upwards. To aid in this undertaking, there are tiny valves in all veins that are supposed to prevent the blood from flowing backwards. Sometimes sitting still or standing for long periods, will, over time cause the blood to pool in the legs and the pressure of this this process will stretch out the walls of the leg veins, damaging their valves, causing them to bulge.
What conditions can acupuncture for varicose veins treat?
* Poor circulation (called blood stasis)
* Vein/valve problems
* Blood clots on lower legs
* Stroke recovery
* Leg and joint pain
What should I expect during acupuncture for varicose veins treatment?
Applying acupuncture needles will help invigorate the blood and break up blood stasis. The needles inserted into the varicose vein force blood flow to resume, and the clog is essentially wiped away.
* Efficiently reduce or remove spider veins
* Improves circulation to prevent clot build up
* Improves lymphatic function
Who will benefit from acupuncture for varicose veins?
* People that are suffering from pain and swelling in the legs.
* Those whose varicose veins are warm and tender to touch.
* People with bleeding varicose veins
* People whose skin has become inflamed, itchy or discolored around the varicose vein
Call us to make an appointment for varicose vein treatment in our Buckhead or Cumming office!