Infant & Child Wellness Programs
Is Acupuncture safe for children?
Yes – Acupuncture is a time-tested holistic medicine that is a safe, natural, and gentle way of addressing many common childhood ailments.
In fact, in some instances, children actually respond more quickly than adults. Kids love acupuncture! It doesn’t hurt! And it helps with focus, stress, breathing, allergies, digestion, and so much more!
If your child has an aversion to needles, your acupuncturist may massage the acupuncture points. This is called acupressure or tui na.
Infant and Child Wellness Program
This is a highly individualized program designed for babies and children to attain their optimum wellness.
The nutrition program can help babies and children have the essential nutrients in the body to prevent disease and work on any complaints like eczema, digestion issues, sleeping issues, focus issues, autism, and ADHD just to name a few. We also design a young athlete program to keep children achieving their maximum performance with ease.
What can acupuncture help within kids?
We treat kids coming in with all sorts of upsets. The most common include:
- Nutrition Response Testing and AACT (advanced allergy clearing technique) will be applied as an effective tool to find out if any food or environmental allergies exist as soon as the baby is born.
- The nutrition program can help babies and children have the essential nutrients in the body to prevent disease and work on any complaints like :
- Bellyaches and digestive disorders
- Sleeping issues
- ADHD, attention, and focus issues
- We also design a young athlete program to keep children achieving their maximum performance with ease
What is a treatment like?
Each child is unique and every acupuncture treatment is designed to fit your child’s needs. During the initial session, we will talk with you and your child about your goals. We will listen to pulses and look at the tongue to help us figure out what is going on.
Help children to stay healthy during the flu season