COVID 19 Update – July 2020
The safety of our patients and staff remain of upmost importance to us. We want you to be able to maintain your routine wellness care. With the lifting of the Governor’s stay at home order, we welcome you to resume your pain management, nutrition, and wellness management needs. If you are not at high-risk, have no fever or flu-like symptoms and feel well, please call to make an appointment to be seen. In compliance with CDC guidelines, we are staggering appointments and wiping down surfaces after each visit.
Our Buckhead and Cumming offices are open for those of you needing treatment or supplement refills. Please call us at 404-841-9994 to schedule your appointment. If you have a fever, shortness of breath or cough, we will be unable to schedule you at this time.
Meanwhile, please take these common-sense precautions to prevent the spread of all infectious diseases, including COVID-19.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at a time.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Do not reuse tissue after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched.
Anytime you have concerns or questions, please call and if we are unavailable leave a message and we will get back with you as soon as possible! Call 404-841-9994 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org your supplement requests.